Currently, most libraries receive notices on the following schedule:
1st overdues - 21 days after an item is due
2nd overdues - 42 days after an item is due
3rd overdues - 90 days after an item is due
» View your library's schedule
Bills are printed every Wednesday for items that have been billed in the past week. Bills for long overdue items are not done automatically. Library staff members need to set them to lost and bill the patron.
It will be up to the individual library to print the notices and then delete the finished report.
Library produced notices are printed on standard 8 1/2 X 11 paper. They are mailed in # 10 window envelopes. Libraries will need to preprint or stamp their return address on the envelopes.
RHA Login and onshelf titles report
- There are 3 reports run daily - 2 a.m., 1 p.m., and 6 p.m. The report run at 2 a.m. is cumulative.
- The finished reports (one for each library) are sent to a generic Workflows account, with a login of rha and a pin of rha.
- This account is intended for all libraries to share. We can't set up a report as read only. Any one who accesses that report can delete it - even when we don't want them to.
- You don't have to log out of workflows to log into rha. Minimize your existing workflows session and then start up a new workflows session. Login in as rha with a pin of rha. Open up the finished reports folder, save the report to a wordpad document. Close the reports folder without deleting the report and log out of workflows.
- You can then maximize your own workflows session and continue on
Note: The same reports are emailed to a shared account. You can access these reports via Google mail. The login is email@example.com and the password is RHA