Print Record Information
- On the Search Results or Item Details page, check the "+ to temp list" or "+ to my list" checkbox for each
item you wish to add to your list.
- If you do not want all of the holding information for each library, go to step 3. If you want to view the
holding information, skip to step 5.
- When you are finished choosing items for your book list, go back to the "Item Details" display for any record.
- Click "Change Display" link and make the following changes:
Select "Temp List" or "My Lists" from the toolbar.If you are printing multiple records, you may sort them by author, title, call number, or library.Select Print Formatted to print the record in MARC format, or Print Text to print the record in plain text.
- In the library drop-down list, select an individual library.
- Change "view of records" to "brief".
- Click "OK".
More About Bibliographies
More About Your iBistro - Your Library Catalog